INSTRUCTOR: Erica Belli is an educator and photographer based in Milan, Italy
Support participant confidence and communication with pictures!
This interactive online training/professional development trains researchers, photovoice facilitators, therapists, and photographers to feel more confident communicating with images. The course will help you to teach photovoice participants to think visually, take better pictures, and use photo-art techniques to communicate about challenging experiences.
Session Topics Include:
• Forming a mental image of a picture
• Taking a picture that matches your intentions
• Basics of photography and strategies for teaching photo techniques
• Reading an image
• Choosing a camera: pros, cons, and solutions
• Ways to facilitate conversations about traumatic experiences
• Creating photo-art to educate others
• Finding a personal and community voice through images and text
CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR COURSE DATES, TIMES and DAILY TOPICS